Saturday, April 18, 2009

what a week!!

hmmm its been.. 5days??? since i broke up wit my gf (now ex gf).. sumhow for me.. i feel fine.. n sumhow happy but still feel empty la.. how not to feel like dat?.. a person i really loved wit all my heart n soul jz gone like dat.. but we;re still frenz..mayb cz i saw the break up cmoing n it was gradual instead of a sudden fight n fuck off thingy..muahahaha...

but v still chat n talk about our past n present.. i mean we're close frenz but there will always b that connection of wat we had n gone tru together... i still love her but i think, n she tinks, its better v remain frenz.. tho i sumtimes feel it a lil dream shattering la.. but life must go on n im finding it pretty happy.......

SInce monday, i;ve been a crazy overactive pig (ah ha.. u didnt noe such things exist.. lol).. monday went for class, den futsal den overnighted at titus place.. had 2hours of sleep.. den went to studio for my post production assignments... lepak here n there.. then saw JOHN upstairs at the DJ room.. apa lagi.. balik, mandi, pack CD overnite lagi... no sleep tonitez.. after DJ sessions, class. wit mr ismail.. a real funny man.. mmg wa tabik sama lu la, sir,,..

Den came home.. slept for 14hours straight.. i didnt even wake up in the night.. i was dead for that 14hours..hehehe.. den.. wen for an audition in bukit bintang for a movie.. came bek... bought my USB modem n got it cheap la.. sort of... then went to summit n hang out wit cynthia (she is my fren from kuantan church).. chat about old time.. kinda got a job or a proposal to do wit her skool prom.. need to find DJ stuff from my college.. things like dat la...

den friday.. today..went studio.. did my post production thingy... went futsal.. came bek home.. chatted wit my ex.. ada la rasa rindu skit kat dier xp skang kawan je la... shared a few "break up songs" wit her.. lol... den now im here lor... jz typing msg to any1 who is dumb enuf to read n waste time on my blog..

tomoro goin for my college open day.. goin for the food mostly.. muahaha.. den again,.. so is every1 in my collge.. h aaa.. o.. till then.. ckiow..

0 comments: