Sunday, April 12, 2009

FEEL GOOD INC.

hmm.. if u've been reading my blog.. u'd see how mentally unstable i was... but now im fine.. im healthy n happy.. been doin a lot of thinkin (n been a whole lot patient wit things)....

i got four movies from naz the other day... Fight club, seven puonds, slumdog millionaire and halloween.... these 4movies actually can be put to 2categories in my personality...

personality 1:

Slumdog millionaire and seven pounds... Love n trials to keep a love goin... if u've wat6ched this movies u'd see that both movies really fight for people's happiness n sacrificing their need for others.. im not saying im such a saint n will sacrifice anything (im still an alien wit needs) but i'll do anything for the wan i love.. anything jz to have dat person around (but not till locking them up in a basement la).. n the things they do jz so they can see other people happy.... seven pounds really, really touched my heart.... good movies

Personality 2:

Halloween n Fight club... hmmm.. its my other personality.. its the Devil in me ;-o..... halloween shows how a child wit a twisted mind can be.. which kept me thinkin dat i cud have been like dat if i didnt have an inner voice (yes, i hear voices in my mind.. every second)... n fight club wud be the lonely/sad part of my life... i sumthing speak to myself (again.. voices appears) but its revolves around the past things dat has happen.. but it evolutionize its self to wat i shud have said n becomes a whole diff story.. when dat happen, i have tonnes of question n sick, demented ideas come's up to mind...


overall.. this 4 movies can really sum up into protaying my 2most outstanding displayed emotion or inner thought.. watch those movies n u'll noe how i really am...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi leonard.. we hv a hse full of dvd's if u want.. let me knw :p

24yomummy said...

hey, i watched slumdog millionaire and 7 pounds :) so I kinda understand ur post.

I heard about your love break-up news. So sorry to hear about that. You're a good boy, and I know you cared about this relationship.

Maybe time will heals, and love will conquers everything. I speak from experience.

I hope you'll always be happy.

My home also is starting to collect DVDs after Vincent purchased LCD 32 TV. We finally owned the entertainment box.