Tuesday, April 7, 2009

say sumthing

Sorry if i treat u bad,
but im really goin mad,
I no longer have my heart,
My oush to live is cutted,
Im Findin it hard to live without my heart,
I need peace but its worlds apart,
Staring in the mirror,
I see myself as a serial killer,
Blood flow tru my scarred skin,
i noe in life i can no longer win,
I u.stand if u wanna leave,
IM crazy but even i wud leave,
My life slowly falls like a dried leaf,
I hope u talk to me n say sumthing in the future,
or ill think to you i mean a useless, dreadfull creature...

now i u.stand wat it feels like to be the character played by edward norton in "Fight Club"... all my life i noe i was a bit crazy but it all crumble, shattered, broken n pierce my soul out jz recently.... im a broken man... nite after nite i feel depressed yet in the morning im as cheerfull as the singin nightingale...

0 comments: