Thursday, April 2, 2009

WHAT IS LOVE?

What is love??.. really?? Can anyone really describe wat love is? I really think not... because.. if u can decribe it, ur jz faking love..

You might say love is sum1 caring for someone... does dat mean u love ur barber/hairstylist?

you might say love is sum1 doing sumthing from the bottom of their heart... does dat mean all charitable person love the poor??


i wud say love is sumthing u could not explain... love is sumthing dat comes from deep within (i hope its not from ur bowels)... love is sumthing u feel.. love is more than tolerating one another differences... love is... well.. LOVE!!...

i simply cant explain it but i feel it.. WHY is love so hard to explain??.... there was a saying i say in the movie sepet (or how i wud sum it up)... " You can love sumone in a second but u cant like the person a minute..."... i guess thats y there are so many sick puppies around, me included... yes im still in love.. very much in love... it'll b two years in june but of cz, a lil much longer for me (as i was the sick puppy :-D), but i still love my darling the same i loved her wen i 1st fell in love.. i think i grew much more since den.. all the things we share n we've been tru... i really think what i have wit her, i can never achieve it wit any other human (or living creature for that matter)......yes, the pass 6months havent been such a silky smooth ride but i think im becoming more u.standing, well at least i hope i am....but wats a relatioship without its ups n downs... seriously, if ur a couple n havent had ur quarrel yet, sumthing sum where is wrong.....


Back to topic, LOVE... LOVE... LOVE>>> yes... im in love!!.. im filled wit love n im surrounded by it... my darling definitley drowns me wit love, my parents, my frenz.... but i wud say that a lover's love knows no boundary.. yes.. my darling, my chayang (dis word copywrited, daniel dun steal.. muahahahahha)... my one and only princess n sweetie, miss vageswary @ stella (wat to do, nowadays got people muz have london name :-p)...

my trip bek to kuantan was really wat i needed from the tension i've bee pullin without being near my darling... the 1st 3days was filled wit hugs n kisses, very romantic, tho i only hand at her place it was better den being far away not seeing tru dat star filled eyes...

ok.. im gonna stop now n let u guys finish vommiting.... i noe i noe.. very revolting.. yea yea.. i noe la... but wat to to.. got people steal my heart so im like this lor... hmmm... i wonder wether i shud tell u guys bout how i met my sweet heart.. dat will b another time.. of cz...

b4 i go... DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments: