Saturday, December 6, 2008

hmmmm...

for the past 1month i think i hav been having insomnia.. cant sleep till after 3am... n the scary part i can not sleep the whole day n go crazy 3/4 of the 2nd day.. xiao man... man the 2nd nitez sure kantoi dy la.. sleep till there;s no tmr.. then again.. i've always been like that

HAV I ALWAYS BEEN AN INSOMNIAC?

I NOE IM A MANIAC ALREADY>>>.. hmmm...

Maybjz being paranoid here but who cares... now all i want for xmas is jz goin bek home in kuantan in PEACE, not PISS (Mind u Daniel), reset my sleeping clock, see, touch, hug n kiss my darling again
im miss her so much ler.. wat to do.. so crayz in love ... and definitely, eat homecook meal.. kinda sick of eating outside.. n i dun dare cook in the house im leavin in now.. the OWNER (The bitch from my last post), is a very very very dirty person....

anyways... i jz want peace n quiet n be surrounded by people i grew up wit n people i really love (MY DARLING GF).... im bored in the city.. wana go bek to nature ... TELUK CHEMPEDAK and ROCK CLIMBING here i coME!!!!!

1 comments:

Dan Ouji said...

Teluk Chempedak? Do you get lots of cempedak there? hehe... :P

yep yep same here! I wanna go back home and see, touch, hug and kiss my darling plush toys!!! wheee~~~~~