Sunday, November 30, 2008

fuckin snitches

i hate people who talk behind my bek.. if u hv anything to say den say it to my face bitches.. u dun hv to go around n telling shit about me.. y? no fucking guts?... stupid fuck... n i hav to find out from the person u bitch 2... n that person came n gave me "advice"... hullo you stupid bitch from shitland.. do u noe the whole story? i bet u dun noe shit n jz listen to the bitches side of the story, did u?... stupid fuck... the next time i hear any shit from another person about me bout that bitch bitchin, i swear to the fucking osama bin laden, i will kill u wit my words.. ill make sure ull never even be in this country again.. fucking retard ass.. n ur sons turning into a faggot.. u stupid idiot.. u dun even noe how to handle ur fucking spoiled ass child.. that fucka is trained peeing sitting down?,. HE"S A FUCKING BOY, YOUR BITCH!!!...

2 comments:

Dan Ouji said...

walau eh friend!!! You have to chill more than I do man!!! I can feel your heat through the net!!!! whhooooo~~~~~

haha :P

missX said...

Stich the mouth, nuff said, haha!