Sunday, December 14, 2008

begining to hate...

IM beginning to hate this xmas season,,.. it never was kind to me,.... last year i had my laptop snatch... this yea my laptop is fucked n wudnt start.. i spend the last 3days doin nothins.. listenin to my mp3 (which im beginning to get bored of thesongs in it.. tho hav over 4hours of songs inn it)... reading newspaper. i cant do my assignment, cant watch my movies, cant burn my movies.. WAT THE FUCK AM I TO DO!!!????... IM BORED AS HELL.. i cant go out as i want cz need save cash ma.. fixing my laptop means i hv to bring it to HP tower.. not sure will dey finish reapairing it by thurdsay cz im leaving home on friday evening...so wat am i to do the this next 5days????..

i think ill go watch a movie on tuesday.. any1 wanna join?..

0 comments: