Monday, December 29, 2008

xmas!!.. n the days after...

woke up xmas morning... 10.30am.. hehe.. had a gud sleep.. bath n got dress in my new jeans n shirt.. look extra handsome (this rarely happens to this ugly soul).. anyhu, so v had our 1st open house, since v move to my new home,.. so i help a lil, ushering only la.. den my family frenz came n ate.. then came my gf, my darling look so beautifull.. in a pink dress... sexy, grrrr... oops.. u didnt hear dat.. ehehehe... anyways, she ate n talk wit me..den i i showed her sum old photos (in my room of cz, no way my baby photos goin to b viewed in public, no way!!).. so den my frenz came, which tottaly ruin the "dating mood" happenin wit my gal..lol....

so den my gal has top go.. send her off n chatted wit my frenz.. had a beer n talked about old times n new things happening... had fun... 7:15pm, everything was over.. every1 went bek full/semi drunk and happy.. n i was stuffed... cudnt eat anyting else... i swear i felt my tummy gonna burst if i ate another grain of rice.... burrppp.. excuse me...

the next day, went out playing futsal wit my frenz.. so tired dey... long time never run like dat.. but it was fun... 27th, planned to go out wit my gal but the plan was later cancel due to sum complication on her side (im not angry or sad wit u sayang)... but v met later at 8pm... at McD at the beach, at which i waited 1hour for her.. so i was a lil pissed but it was ok.. i was a lil moody but at least seeing my angel got me a lil better..

yesday, 28th, finally we went out on the date v planned.. a swim at the beach wit only me n her, had fun, had lunch together... it was really wat me n her needed after a "long break" from dating n goin out wit her.. i was so happy.... so now here i am.. chilling in a cafe, mthinkin of her.. yes, i am man enuf to admit dat i love my gf so much that i wudnt trade her for the world of pleasure n materialisic crap.. cz she is worth more then dat..

anyways... MERR Y XMAS N A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!..LOVE U PRINCESS!!

0 comments: