Wednesday, December 17, 2008

yeah!!!!

only 2more days till i get on a bus home..
so nice.. but a lil screwed up cz i need go college tmr.. i think i drop my mp3 to usb connector.. fucked!!!!!... i need it.. no mp3 i can die or boredness... music is life!!... anyways.. i might or might not go for a movie tmr.. again.. tuesday went movie at gardens.. freaking expensive... lucky titus owe me money so he cover me.. nice place.. the movie i watch, transporter3, not bad.. as as good as the 1st wan, but sitll worth it for a cinema watch,.. but as a fancy as gardens cinema la... normal cinema can la... Anyways.. this might b my last post in a week.. wanna go bek ma.. so ciow.. MERRY XMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


p.s. im only half as thrilled to go bek nw since my gf dad is not goin anywhere (her dad doesnt noe and is a real screwed up indian)... so i cant meet her freely... very ma fan now...

0 comments: