Tuesday, November 4, 2008

tensed!!

well, im suppose to write about my diwali happening (ok la, i lied in my last post, didnt quite eat n sleep ny) but today was a really, really fucked up day..

went to subang parade to get a new laptop power supply... didnt hv enuf cash so went to atm to take.. only to find out dat parents havent put in yet wen they said they putting it on monday,, dam pissed at that time... so i call my mum n ask la.. she chuck sum in like today or tmr n will let me noe... till now im still waitin for a message.. haiz..

den came bek home... lappie wuddnt start.. i start tense+gabra.. dam suey... bengang giler siot~!!...
den dunno suddenly it came bek to life.. PRAISE GOD!!!!!... so i did sum minor adjustment to the power supply (hehehehehee), and i hv power but im still getting a new wan...

den i came cafe (where i am now), suddenly my lappie same thing again.. wudnt start.,.. im like WTF!!.. this is b.s....i tried to stay calm (if not the cafe people wud hv call the cops :-P..).... now its bek on again.. really strange.. jz bcz im playing a game where the character is delusional doesnt mean my lappie has to be like dat oso.. xiao!!!... laters den.. listen to my song oso k!!.. im putting in on nw..

0 comments: