Tuesday, October 28, 2008

diwali glutton!!

I have almost done with the the list of 7deadliest sins... this past week, i done gluttony.. been eating none stop for 3days.. wen bek kampung, my mum side.. jerantut respresent!!!...

since i havent been there for 2years n havent saw my mum side relative over a year, so they were extra nice (and xtra generous wit the food).. so for 3day n 3night it was mutton!!! chicken!!! rice!!! mutton!! chicken!!rice!! apple pie(hehe.. mum's recepie), mutton!! chicken!! rice!!.. I THINK U GET WAT I MEAN... eat n eat n eat n eat n sleep n eat n eat!!.. sei lor... wen i go bek, the gym will definitely b gettin rich!!.. haiz..

anywayws, i gotta now.. ill write stuff in the cmin weeks..

p.s.. congratulatation to PAULINE YAP N VINCENT in thier wedding.. sorry coudlt be there.. all the best in ur love marriage...

0 comments: