Thursday, November 6, 2008

a glance at current life

well.. ok ok.. b4 i say anything .. i think ill do this entire post in my own style.. rhyme..

now im stuck,
failing 1subject per sem like wtf?
gotta get my head straight,
gotta stop waking up late,
gotta start losing weight,
gain 7kg in a year,
gotta kick my excercise into gear,
my laptop screens crack,
n it wasnt even my fault, wack!
i cant get in under warranty cz of sum b.s,
ny my power supply is wireless, this is living ass,
my gadget's a mess,
mpe3, laptop, i hate electric technology,
they keep breakin down on me,
no matter how much i take care of it,
i nee wireless electricity,
n free me of this cables circutry,
money's a problem,
aint it every1's?
prices gettin higher but allowance gettin lower,
shud i sell my ass jz get my bread n butter,
goverment fuckin us up,
gettin prices all rockected up,
so fuck i mean this sux,
now gotta finish my assignments,
n keep my brain in a single fragment,
my whole life is a tv show segment,
being pissed at nothin,
no1 to laugh wit,
my girl's bek home,
i feel so alone,
i hate my aunt,
she's a real cunt,
gotta band but i never jam,
shud i move to america n jam wit unc. sam?
dam im so crazy,
y am i lazy?
y is life bitchy?
gotta go tru a maze,
wit this whole education craze,
now im out,
ill leave u to fill the blanks,
ill update u wen get my ranks,
n be prepared for a brand new prank,
SPANK!!!...

till next time

0 comments: