Friday, December 21, 2007

SNATCH THIEF VICTIM!!

hullo again..... its that time of year where people get present n drink beer till dawn..... guess ill b doin neither.... as the title says, i just recently got "snatched". It happen right in front of my college... there goes my laptop, n my utensils.... my songs, movies, mixes, software... n my secret pics... its so hard.. n da bad part, it happen a day b4 hari raya haji n the guy was a malay. i wish dat he wud hv robbed me rather than snatch it.. show some ballz la... fucked up drug addict.... my whole holiday plan was ruin... i got bruises n cuts here n dere when i got dragged afta i chased him for like 100meters (not exarggerating)...... well, i guess wat happens, it happens la... i hope he use my laptop sale 2buy a xtremely big cow 4sacrifice... cz he'll need the forgiveness from GOD... cz i will make him live in hell if i ever see him again.... well... so much for plans 4a jolly xmas n semester break.... i really like 2 thank my college pesonel 4helping out wen i fell.... well, guess ill hv 2 go sell ass 2get a new laptop.. merry xmas n happy holidays...
till next year

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey man, sorry to hear bout it. Will pray for ya. Dont let it take out the joy of Christmas aight! take care bro!