Thursday, December 13, 2007

SMOKING MY FOOT

MY 2nd day of blogging n i cant stop goin 2 my own blog n thinkin wat 2 post next.... no wonder ppl crap alot in their blog.... its a disease... once u've blog, u'll never stop;-P... yea its cheezy i noe.... well, did u noe that u cant smoke in most parts of selnagor... its true.. my lecturer had it in his blogs 2gether wit the letter of law... freaky stuff ( mind u dat i dun smoke, so its a good thing 4me)... but no1 knows so no one cares.. the mamak beside my college basically has a college fest errday... add that with the pollution from vehichle. and what u get.. taa da!y,!... 1 step closer 2cancer n lung disorganisation!!.... i noe u need 2smoke 2 release tension but smoking 2-3packs a day its not releasing stress, ur creating 1 u dumb asses.... i dun care if u smoke.. but stop dat hit in my face... i duwan 2 breathe ur 2nd hand smoke +ur future cancer cells with it.... i rather puff 1 on my own... HULLO!!! ANY BRAIN CELLS LEFT?... if u like smoke, start an old lorry n suck on dat.. much more carbon n more visible smoke.. isnt dat much prettier.... smart ass.. den u can look in2 the exhaust n hv a bLACK EYE!! SMART ASSES!!... so the next time a smoker ask u y its so hot here malaysia.. this is what u do.... TAKE HIS CIGARETTES N SHOVE UP HIS EXIT.... TILL NEXT TIME AGAIN... ME BITCHIN N SPREADIN THE MISERY OF THE MALAYSIAN IDIOCY... PEACE.. OH YEA, IM N MALAYSIAN IDIOT 2.. CHECK MY YOUTUBE N ULL C WHAT I MEAN... I HOPE LINKIN PARK FORGIVES ME ;->

2 comments:

petitmonstre said...

pple cant help it if they need to smoke ma... they're addicted.. haha but yeah i hate it when smoke gets in my face. ugh. and my hair absorbs smoke. so i'll stink if i stay too long in smokey places.

Musician Wannabe ♫ said...

i dont mind if my friends smoke.. but dont blow da smoke into my face. its fckin annoying. hehe