Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!....... yea yae i noe its already 9days ago.... but it only started 2day.... i jz bought a new lappie.... an HP.... NOT wat i need but it has my requirements..so there i am.... well the new semester starts on monday n im way behind schedule on my assignment (thx 2 my "frendly" laptop snatcher) .... well, its all uphill from here den... life unfair, but hu cares!!.... im still looking 4 albums 2 review but cash isnt there (y is a cd not on my xmas present list.. my relative>.<)..... but there are band i wan 2 suggest.... MAXIMUM THE HORmone, A JAPANESE group is bloddy fantastic... the drummer sings while doing blast beat,... n shes a girl... amazing n definitely hot ( arent i rite boys? ;-p)..... haiz... okok.... my gf calling me rite nw.. i gtg go... ill blab again in the days 2 come.... peace....

1 comments:

24yomummy said...

Hqppy New year to you too!
Hey, it's Pauline here.
Just want to let you know that I've drop by :P

Take care okay..

cheers,
Pauline