Thursday, October 2, 2008

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

thats all i can say afta exactly 1week in kuantan.. my beautifull hometown.. so many things happens.. a lot to take this 1 whole week.. extreme massacre... real tornadop.. from a lil misunderstanding wit the "wifey" till having fun like crazy at the beautifull Teluk Chempedak Beach (sumthin u KL/selangor folks dun have.. hahaha)... but all good now.. im more steady.. gettin enuf sleep.. being able to watch tv again n memorise the entire astro guide (its a stupid gift i hav but a gift a gift hey!!!)... so will b bek on th 6th again for awhile till the 16th.. 2weeks of horror await.. so halloween.. my favourite celebration on the year (besides my anniversary n my wifey's bday.. tho i never celebrated a real halloween b4).. i jz love puttin eyeshadow n being a real life vampire but now no more dy la..(no more eye shadow.. NO I AINT GAY!!...)... got natural black circles on my eyes.. make me lok like kung fu panda ( HAIYAA!!!).. till den folks.. ciowzz...

1 comments:

missX said...

Kungfu Panda, wahahahaha, well said, lolx