Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Such a happy yet empty day

Believe it or not, 2day is my 1year anniversary of me and my sweet and lovely girlfren together. And im so far away from here because i have class 2 attend. I wud hv gone bek in the weekend but she has sum camp. My emotions are so mixed. IM happy and estatic that i even reached 1year wit her tho there's no suprise that we have chemistry 2gether but it feels empty cz i do not have her by me 2day 2 celebrate or even to talk 2 her face2face on our anniversary.... i noe she feels the same way but wat can i do... i feel sad yet happy... empty yet heart filled with joy.....




To me she is like water,
She nourishes you wen near,
but u thirst her wen she's not,
wen ur angry she calms you down,
like showers of peace that soothes ur soul,
i miss her like the sky miss the earth,
tho she's far i feel her warmth,
A year has gone but i wish for many more to come,
like i always say,
Destiny's has a weird way,
even tho it nvr say,
i love u honey,
from dat day till forever,
may u alwiz be in my heart



1 comments:

24yomummy said...

wah, so sweet the poem!!