Friday, June 6, 2008

My three weeks holiday? NOT!!!

Ive jz returned from my from town (Kuantan ler) yesday nitez afta 3 weeks of holiday... monday starts back my 3rd sem of college.... things i did during my holiday (its so little i can tell u in 6points)

1. hang out wit my gf (lo poh ma,.. how 2 not see her)
2. work (worked at my church)
3. go out wit frenz (Thomasianz 4eva)
4. go 2 beach look at street performers (i wan find new talent 2 record)
5. ride bike up and down town till duwan ride bike anymore in kuantan (HO SIEN!!!!)
6. err.... abit of assignment la (MUSIC MAKING BABY!!)

haiz... goin bek holiday this time wasnt as i imagine.. i didnt rest at all... tired tho it was having fun... haih.... dunno wat 2 say la... but i did had a bit of calm ness la... anyways... here are my church photo i manage 2 take wen i wasw there

THE ALTAR OF THE CHURCH
this is of course the bell tower

0 comments: