Sunday, June 29, 2008

DARK TRANQUILITY

now... for my act.. i an gonna kill you guys with a dark poem of my own (hopefully it works la.. on the spot work ok)
...here we go... BOO!!!


The world spin as death grins,
all winnings are losses and our life in sin,
death to you and the whole world,
curse by God himself his wrath unfolds,
my soul burn as i spitfire,
slashed, scratched jz cause ur a liar,
dun laugh this aint no joke,
ur weak cant handle my poke,
bleed!! and die u bitch,
cz u gav up and became a snitch,
ill suck ur blood like a fuckin leech,
curse ur family like a crazy witch,
my words true, there's no techno glitch,
mess wit me n get the kiss of death,
get u stoned like a tonne of meth,
think thats a bluff,
ill huff and puff till i get ur neck cuffed,
the ones you loved shall rot,
and ur children bought,
slaves they will be,
till eternity it will never cease.

ok.. i think its gone far enuf...

1 comments:

Catherhea said...

This isn't dark....it's just angry....lol...nice going with the rhymings though...I'll show you what's dark next time....haha..