Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Satu Bulan....

Sudah satu bulan... 1 month exactly of my relationship with Ms. Jojo @ My Angel.... She's Been Great.. A Great Companion.. A Great Supporter... She's Smart... Funny... Daring... Loving.. and very very understanding... LOVE u so mUch... I hope there'll Be more anniversarries btwen me and her..:)

Been Goin to the Gym These past 2days.... Trying to Loose weight.. sudah 95KG weh!!!... Its like 10KG from my Form5 Form.. Really2 Shitz!.. Need to Loose All those fat... Hope To At least Do This New Year resolution... Need to Loose weight.. adn get a MP3 palyer.. cz no way i can exercise wit Stupid gay RnB Music!

Goin Bek This Friday... cant Wait Too See baby!!! 40hours 30min approx. to go..:)

And.. here's the 1st un-official couple photo..:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!