Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kuantan in the year 2010

Its January 3rd... And its my 3rd day here in Kuantan.. after 4months of not cmin bek... all i can say is... There is no freaking place like Kuantan.. :-D

Been eating non stop since i got here.. Wine, Mum's Cooking, PINEAPPLE TARTS!!!! MUMS FRUIT SALAD!!!.... So much for wanting to loose weight.. die la.. my baby see me means sure i gonna get tease like hell... gotta start exercising.. abit.. tmr.. hehehehe...

Went and watch Avatar in 3D tday wit my mum and sis.... It was a good movie.. but not the best movie for a 3D style... I wud Prefer watchin Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs in 3D.. more effects... More Fun..:D..

another 3more days and it wud be my 1st month anniversary wit my baby, Ms. Pinto..:D... havent seen her for 2weeks dy... missing her badly.. Cant Wait for this friday wen i go bek KL.. SO i can see her..:)... IM WAITING FOR U BABY!!! MISSING U!!!

owh.. on the 9th.. please come to Coco banana cz ill b Spinning there.. ITs sorta like an audition for a Dj position in a new club.. Will have to start wit RnB *sickening... like vomit sick*.. have to play... then will go faster till electro/house... and wen it raech house/electro.. im gonna rock the socks of till they die!!! muahahahahah... Death to Ah Bengs!!.. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

OK ok.. PSycho period shall be kept till the 9th.... Hmm.. Havent gone to the Beach or Met my Frenz up yet... been busy eating.. hehehe.. mayb tmr onwards la..:) gotta visit my favourite Cyber cafe as well.. jz to continue my games there. wonder if its stil there or not.. hmmm..

anyways.. till next time.. LOVE U BABY!!!!.. MISSING U!!

0 comments: