Monday, March 31, 2008

WHAT 2 TALK LA !???

WOOO!!!!...... im bored!!!... im excited!!!... im lifeless!!!.. im energetic!!!...
WEll, im jz blur la... so like a guy wit too much n too little testorone at the same time What the Fuck is goin on With me ...... well, i had a very productive week last week... created bout 4simple beats n unfinish songs... im proud of them.. all got good reviews ( Tho SUM Of my class mates has related my stuff wit a few artist now...damn u people!!!!
) then again, its a compliment, at least my work got international standard...Muahahahahahaha...... still need sum tweaking n addind stuff 2 it tho... well, life aint easy cuz..... so wat up next... hmmm... so outta ideas... im not tensed so no idea hu 2 screw >( mayb i shud giv sum1 the finger n make them turn blue).... well, dunno wat 2 write dy lor.. next time ny la..

oo... tmr im goin 2 da KLCC art gallery.. hopefully i can giv u review n stuff from it la.. till den..ciowz

1 comments:

Dan Ouji said...

Oh no!!! You know you're better than me at it now you want to challenge lah... Ish =__=
Well at least I can draw a dagger :P