Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!

WOOOOO!!!!!!... So long has it been since i crap on this piece of junk( tho i like 2 mess with it ). havent gotten the time nor the motivation 2 do it... then my lecturer/dean, Mr.suthan@ The Sultan of SAE has gv me inspiration 2 come bek n bitch for more..muahahahahahahahahah...... So So..... whats there 2 crap?... hmmml.. ok.. 1st like 2 apologize on my no cont the 2nd part of "My Big Weekend" post... MALAS LAH!!!!!......2 make dat post short, i acted in a movie.. there u go... ok.. well/... life has been a little hard since den wit my finacial situation, 2person in my family almost using their "heavenly Ticket" ( DYING!!! .... they're ok... 4 now.... my college art craft has always been a piece of crap... i can never do art!!!... u wan ideas i can giv.. submitin a clear, mess-less work on ,mounting board... Nvr!!!.... but an assignment has 2 b done.. so what 2 do... done my recording.. not bad.. i tottally screwed up enrique eglesias version of "hero".. wan 2 listen?,,, drop me a comment n ill giv it 2 u.... funny as hell tho... ill be right back

0 comments: