Thursday, February 3, 2011

UPDATING!

February... HAPPY CNY!!! VALENTINES MONTH!!! WORKING MY ASS OFF MONTH!!!

Currently im working in a club and as we speak they're having sum bollywood nite so im pretty much free to do stuff.. and since a ding dong has been fucking pestering me to update this nonsense, so here i am updating it.

WORK

has been good i guess.. as i said earlier.. i am currently working in a Club as a DJ. VOgue club in MOnt Kiara.. pretty decent. And a good start since my debt are always sky muthafucking high.. there's a lot of parties here so i dun have much job to do anyways. Just finish A FIlm Production wit john and rob a.k.a the old crew. Lots of internal drama this time so it wasnt as decent as the last wan. But all is good. finish the movie and now waitinf to finally see the dam finish project.

Life

Well, life like dat lor.. room still a bit messy but its not dirty. IM a organised messed :D.. with the job goin on, my life been the usual insomniac style.. my sleep time is people work time 9am-5pm.. With al my free nite time, i have finish season1 of Criminal mind and Season5 of One tree hill within 3days... i still have House Season 2 and 3 to finish so im giving it 3-4days to finish both of it..

Relationships

Well, it has been fairly ok, i guess. being i only get to talk to her at nite since she's now at her home town celebratin CNY... its ok la.. considering wat me and her been tru, we'l survive.. i appreciate her a lot. jz hope she feels the same.. wish she was much stronger.. and i was much richer. den again, i hate being rich. I love my lifestyle. yes, being rich i can live like king but i oso noe ill spend for no reason. so y the hell for? but for this year, as long im wit this job, ill be fine. jz no more last minute emergency please..

P.s I HATE GOD!! religion dun mean anythin to me anymore. We are the destiny of our own faith. Fuck him who says we should worship alone. FUckin narcistic Bitch. I believe in the goodness and goodwill...

I believe i'll forever be a loner. so fuck if i care bout that cunt up there..

0 comments: