Thursday, August 12, 2010

life and how things are

My Life rite now is at a stand still, though, i am alredy 6feet deep in debts. Telco line and my apartment rent... i need Rm2700 to clear everything off... its messed up... my burfday comin up in a week and in the beginning of the year, i tot i wud be at least wit a job by now, a proper paying wan and has sumthing to do wit my line of study. Till now, im beyond broke, my Dj line hasnt evolve. Jz the random gigs here and there dat doesnt pay enuf.. or doesnt pay at all for that matter. Life on monetary issues wit me.. well, has been in the toilet and flushed down.

As for my job hunting, well, mayb im too proud or was jz too happy wit the pay i used to get, but i cant get a descent job. Yes, mayb i have been asking alot but i jz wanna work sumthing in my line of work. I duwan to go bek working promoter or waiter, its annoying, u work like a dog and get a slave salary. Shit, i rather work as a Gigolo dat way. Thank God I have a gf to remind me that im her property.

I was woken today morning by my gf call. Things happen to her at home and after calming her down, i was thinking, what is maturity? Does ur age makes u mature? does ur freedom makes ur mature? Well, i got to thinking and i realise is maturity is standing up for wat u believe in and owning up to responsibilty. People say the older u go the wiser u get. I disagree wit that statement. Its wat u go tru in life, its wat u see, its how u see it and wat u learn from it is wat make u mature. I, Personally, havent seen much in life but i noe wat's my rights and wat I believe. Im not trying to say im matured, cz at times i am still a child but seeing the people around in the world today, im proud to say i have better common sense than sum people.

Back to my DJ-ing life, ON9, My Dj Mixes are doing great. Average of 300listeners per track. IM proud of that. But being state of emergency in Commercial music that plays here in Malaysia, they wan RnB.. FUCK RNB! i have nothing against it, but i hate mixing it.... it suxs... and ita annoying.. WHY THE HELL wud i wanna paly the same shit u hear on the radio?.. like the Exact Same Version?.. ARent YOU FUCKING BORED OF IT??... i had this girl ask me to play the Whole LAdy Gaga Album at one of my event... WTF?.. are we there to Worship that ho?.. no!... so fuck u.. IF i have the song, i'll play 1 song for u or 2 if im feeling generous and dat's about it...

*ahem*.... ok... now dat we've gotten that out the way... Im Always been a Fast and hard Feng tao kaki.. tease me all u wan but shit like groove coverage and Dj Aligator is wat got me into Dance music.. I play weird stuff but only because its good. I Dun stereotype music. Yes, I have been in a Hip Hop Crew, Breakdancing, Beatboxing and rapping. Yes, i Listen to metal, Most pit and head bang. And yes, i am a Dj. I Play music dat i like. U name it and ill play it for u. I'll even play marching songs if i thnks its good. I love music. Music is life to me and has always been.

Well, to conclude this nonsense u've been hearing for me all this while. Age does not make u mature. I HATE MIXING RNB!.. IM BROKE!... I LOVE MUSIC THOUGH!... and after 8months, Im still madly in love wit my gf. So, to u, Ms. Joann Joanna Pinto, who has supported me, Got on my Bitch Duty, Heard and went tru my pains of Indianhood,haha, and for staying tru wit me no matter wat happens, i wanna say I love you and i thank you for being there for me everyday of this 8months and hopefully u'll b there Till we part ways above. I love You.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plqJ2ItfFhQ

0 comments: