Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kuantan... week 1

Breathe the half fresh air of haze n mountain breeze... feeling peace n traquility in the comfort of my own home... listenin to the bark of my own dog.... owh, such pleasure...

hahaha... yea yea.. i sound like a drama queen.. hahaha.. anyways.. kuantan is great... hangin out.. chilin at home... its all good... sleeping late... waking up late without an alarm or date... Ignorance is bliss....

Yesday was at the beach wit camel n Fu aun... swam for a bit... it was fun... the waves was awesome.. n the company... priceless...wished taht more of the lot cud have come.. the more the merrier rite??...

got another 2 weeks or so here... still plannin wat to do in my coming weeks.. i wanna work but prefer working nitez.. in a club... so dj la... but susah la this club people.. especially the crowd here... Fucking Hip Hop n RnB only people.. open up ur mind la... niggafaggots!!.... but its all good.. mayb ill drop by the club n pass my demo cd later....

wit all the things goin on.. i stil do miss subang.. not for the hectic traffic or the fresh bus smoke i breathe in (fucking change the bus la!!)... but more on the company la.. my classmates.. My dj nitez in college.. My best fren, christine n tina with their humour n company... MISS YOU GUYS!..

but being in kuantan gave me time n space to relax.. un wind my troubles n past... im calm n peacefull now... i hope it remains till i get bek to KL... anyways.. till den... HAVE A GREAT WEEK>...

2 comments:

Dan Ouji said...

you miss the company of your classmates... you miss ME?! Oh! Leonard, I didn't know!!!

:P

dranoel rialcnis said...

Lol... didnt say ur name rite?.. jgn perasan yea XP