Friday, May 1, 2009

Back in Kuantan..

After my Grandfather's funeral on Wednesday evening, i stayed a night at my my "village' to rest...

FYI.. an indian funeral is jz like an Indian wedding... EXTREMELY LONG!!!!.... so many things to do.. Thank God im a christian.. sprinkle a few holy water, chuck me in the ground.. kao tim.. no problemo...anyways. he was safely buried... (reserve a moment of silence)....


ok.. then i decided to follow my parents bek home to kuantan for the weekend, since i have no class.. goin bek sunday morning... come here jz to relax.. gonna go to the beach tmr.. wanna relax n feel n SMELL the ocean breezzzeee~!!!... im sick of smelling freaking lorry exaust smoke.... i can die if i have to that another 20years...the beach if always the best place for me.. it calms my mind... n the food at my beach... MARVELOUS... there's the Famous MEE CURRY STALL 'HOI YIN", the best ais kacang stall, n if u feeling a fast bite, McD's n KFC is jz there... PALM BEACH BABY!!!..

let u noe more nexxt time... ciowz!!!!... KUANTAN MOTHER CHOOT!!!!

0 comments: