Monday, August 4, 2008

SPECIAL DESSERT FOR A SPECIAL SOME1

I jz came bek from a 1week holiday bek to my hometown.... felt jz like the old days.... meeting up wit frenz, seeing my sweet n dearly missed gf, and of cz, eating, sleeping and hogging the tv :-)....
wen i was at my gf place, v decided 2make dessert so here got sum pictures la...
the dessert...
ingredients :
chopped manggo
low fat natural yogurt,
honey,
crushed peanut,
tropical fruits cubes,

very good stuff.. trust me

side effect of this thing...
a 5mins of sudden sugar rush that makes u very high as though ur on drugs...
very nice.. heheheh...

3 comments:

24yomummy said...

hee, sedap :)

24yomummy said...

hee, sedap :)

missX said...

Nice dessert, you got there, bet you had a happy time as well! :)

And hey Leonard, don't remember me???

Pauline, Lilian, Jennifer are my sisters.

Remember them, later remember me.