Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DEADLINE + DEAD SOUL = COLLEGE

dammit! i really need 2 get my old life back.. playing futsal wit my frenz, going to any party available and being a living tv guide.. nw i cant.. i dun even watch tv anymore.. parties.. no time... futsal (no frenz here hu actually play futbal).. so where am i?.. a new personal life.. there's my laptop,.. my laptop.. oo, guess wat.. MY FREAKIN SMALL LAPTOP!!..oo, and then there's college la.. which i go everyday jz 2 screw wit my sleeping time... thank GOD i found a new band so i hv sum stuff 2 do.. havent jam with them yet but its better den doin nothin at home..
cash is flushing down like a river.. assignments take up too much.. thank god by tmr ill be done wit my EXPENSIVE assignments.. damn u SAE for making us spend so much!!... lucky u guys got good mixer (finally).. err... dun feel like bitchin now.. tot of making a happy blog today.. but err... heheh,... im a metal head.. wat 2 do,.. Anger fuels my adrenalin (but i hate being angry)....

0 comments: